3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2013 1:35 AM by Genevieve Laroche

Using Multiple 'Sheets' in Data Evaluation/Manipulation

Darren_Lawson

I noticed their are multiple 'sheets' when viewing data and was wondering:

1) what are they typically used for?

2) May I import data from another form into a second and 3rd sheet as I have results that are relevant and would be nice to have all the information in one viewing for the audience? if so, how?

3) Am I able to invite collaborators to view the results in different sheets?

Thank you,

Darren Lawson

• 1. Re: Using Multiple 'Sheets' in Data Evaluation/Manipulation
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

1) you can use extra sheets anyway you like. You can copy and paste some data to a sheet you added, you can use it to do some calculations....

2) you can't import data per se but you an copy and paste data from another response table if you like.

3) collaborator will be able to see all the data, including the sheets you added.

Hope this helps

Gen

• 2. Re: Using Multiple 'Sheets' in Data Evaluation/Manipulation
            Darren_Lawson Level 1

Is there a way to associate another form's responses into a second sheet so when new responses are completed, they are automatically added into the 2nd sheet? 

For example; we are a staffing company so we have multiple clients and multiple job openings for each client.  So instead of having a form and a sheet for every position for every client, I was thinking it would be nice to have one file for each cleint and then different sheets for each position.

If not, and you have any suggestions or reccommendations that you think might be useful/helpful for us, I am open to hearing of any tricks, strategies or perhaps other resources that might be beneficial.

Thanks again,

Darren Lawson

• 3. Re: Using Multiple 'Sheets' in Data Evaluation/Manipulation
              Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

Responses can only be submitted into the one response table so what you are asking is not possible in FormsCentral. You would have to manually move data from the response table to another table on that same sheet or a new sheet.

Gen