1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 3, 2006 10:00 AM by Newsgroup_User

flash video file in table dynamically?

zachmundy
      I have a bunch of flash videos that i've created thumbnails for. I have one big cell on the top of the page that displays a video and a bunch of small cells below that hold the thumbnails and descriptions of other videos. When a user clicks on one of the videos, I want it to load that video into the large cell on the top of the page all without regenerating/refreshing the page. Is this possible in dreamweaver? What do I need to code the thumbnail buttons to do in order to make this happen?
      Thanks
        • 1. Re: flash video file in table dynamically?
          Level 7
          Put all of your separate flash movies into one move, and then use flash to
          load the movies into a top section of the flash document.

Your site (this page) sounds like it would be best viewed entirely in Flash
          (at least easiest w/o reloading).

Jon

"zachmundy" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:earmgn$q95$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I have a bunch of flash videos that i've created thumbnails for. I have
          >one
          > big cell on the top of the page that displays a video and a bunch of small
          > cells below that hold the thumbnails and descriptions of other videos.
          > When a
          > user clicks on one of the videos, I want it to load that video into the
          > large
          > cell on the top of the page all without regenerating/refreshing the page.
          > Is
          > this possible in dreamweaver? What do I need to code the thumbnail
          > buttons to
          > do in order to make this happen?
          > Thanks
          >