3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2013 11:56 AM by Genevieve Laroche

Araigo

araigo

Buen día, acabo de adquirir una suscripción con ustedes de Adobe Forms Central, me interesa seguir con el servicio, pero necesito saber cómo puedo enviar automáticamente la información de los formularios a una cuenta de correo específico sin necesidad de tener que ver las respuestas en la sesión en línea.

Espero respuesta gracias.

• 1. Re: Araigo
          araigo Level 1

No he recibido Respuesta

• 2. Re: Araigo
            araigo Level 1

Good day, I just purchase a subscription with you in Adobe Forms Central, I want to continue with the service, but I need to know how I can automatically send the form information to a specific email account without having to see the answers in the online session.

I hope answer thanks.

• 3. Re: Araigo
              Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

If you have a paid account then you can turn on email notifications. Look under the Options Tab. You should see an Email Notifications. You can turn on the feature and make sure that you chaeck the box to include form data.

Make sure that what ever email address you send the notifications too that there is a verify FormsCentral account (can be a free account) for that email address.

This will send an email with the list of label:value pairs of the each submission.

Basically you need to give access to the form (as reader, collaborator or co-author) to that email address but they don't need to log in to see the data as they will receive an email for each submission.

hope this helps

Gen