3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2013 2:48 PM by Liam Dilley

Where can I request a feature?

LaurelRose Level 1

I have been searching for a feature request catagory but I am unable to find one. I would like to request a gamification module, so I can add the ability of earning badges for client websites. Where is the correct location for this type of request? Thank you.

• 1. Re: Where can I request a feature?
          Liam Dilley Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi Laurel, Knowing the rough roadmap and goals of the BC platform I do not think this will be a feature adobe will look to implement and defiantly not any time soon.

I suggest you look at another platform such as wordpress and use addons to gain what you want. There are specifc platforms as well more suited for this.

• 2. Re: Where can I request a feature?
            LaurelRose Level 1

I seriously can't believe that on a B.C. forum I was told to use Wordpress. This is the advice? To use the competitor? If that is the case, why should I use B.C. at all?

• 3. Re: Where can I request a feature?
              Liam Dilley Adobe Community Professional & MVP

That's the very incorrect way of looking at it.

You asking for one very specific feature.mNo CMS has that. I mentioned Wordpress because you can at least get a p,upon and recode it to your needs. To rule out a whole CMS over this is not great too.

BC is aimed at business and with the CRM, Marketing, eCommerce and more capabilities there are a lot of varied sites you can build. You asking for something very specific for a certain type of fringe web feature

BC does not have that and I do not see the adobe BC team building one in the platform. It won't get that many people using the feature.