• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I request a feature?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2013 Aug 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been searching for a feature request catagory but I am unable to find one. I would like to request a gamification module, so I can add the ability of earning badges for client websites. Where is the correct location for this type of request? Thank you.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2013 Aug 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laurel, Knowing the rough roadmap and goals of the BC platform I do not think this will be a feature adobe will look to implement and defiantly not any time soon.

I suggest you look at another platform such as wordpress and use addons to gain what you want. There are specifc platforms as well more suited for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seriously can't believe that on a B.C. forum I was told to use Wordpress. This is the advice? To use the competitor? If that is the case, why should I use B.C. at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's the very incorrect way of looking at it.

You asking for one very specific feature.mNo CMS has that. I mentioned Wordpress because you can at least get a p,upon and recode it to your needs. To rule out a whole CMS over this is not great too.

BC is aimed at business and with the CRM, Marketing, eCommerce and more capabilities there are a lot of varied sites you can build. You asking for something very specific for a certain type of fringe web feature

BC does not have that and I do not see the adobe BC team building one in the platform. It won't get that many people using the feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines