4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2013 1:10 AM by Dr_Kson

UI stops working

Dr_Kson

Hi,

I cant get the UI in Edge to work. Starting the program takes forever. And when rightklicking, aktivating menu and more, the ui stops and dont work for a coulpe of minutes.

I'm using Mac and have Mountain Lion installed.

/Daniel

• 1. Re: UI stops working
          elainecc Adobe Employee

Hi, Daniel-

This sounds unusual, as I use Mountain Lion every day and haven't experienced what you've reported.  Which version of Animate are you using, which language, and do you see any crash logs?

Thanks,

-Elaine

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: UI stops working
            Dr_Kson Level 1

Hi Elaine,

I use Edge Animate 2.0.1.168.25632. Language is English (Creative Cloud Swedish) on Swedish Mountain Lion. The program never crash, it only stops for a couple of minutes and then starts again. I cant find when it stops, it seems to happen randomly.

/Daniel

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: UI stops working
              elainecc Adobe Employee

Hi, Daniel-

Okay, I'll see if I can reproduce it.  Have you tried running it with the Activity Monitor to see if it's pegging in memory or some such thing?

Thanks,

-Elaine

• 4. Re: UI stops working
                Dr_Kson Level 1

Hi Elaine,

I tried the program att home with my own Creative Cloud and it worked super. So when I came to work I pulled out the network cable, and Edge worked perfektly. I'm behind pretty heavy firewalls here at work. But havent had that problem with any other CC program. Any idea, what to say to my firewall guys?

/Daniel