• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed Coldfusion 10 but cfdocs not appearing under Inetpub\wwwroot

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIS is expecting c:\Inetput\wwwroot\cfdocs, however cfdocs is not appearing under wwwroot. How can I fix this?

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

Could you please confirm if it is ColdFusion 9. Also did you creat the connector while installing the ColdFusion?

Thanks,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Coldfusion 10 installation. Cannot view any .cfm pages. Uninstall and reinstall have not cured the issue.

The connector was created and the properties files indicate that they are created for IIS.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a member of Adobe CF support staff, Priyank, surely you ought to know that the docs are no longer shipped for install with CF10?? (ref: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3342688)

Also from your answer (and how it in no way relates to the question, but rather seems like you have cherry-picked some words you recognise as being on your script), I suspect you are responding from a first-line support script, rather than from any actual ColdFusion knowledge you possess? Is that a correct assessment?

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adam,

Apologies, that i overlooked the bug# 3342688. I was expecting some detailed information from the customer to drill down further (whether that is the only issue over here). That is the reason, my post sounded more like scripted. My bad.

I should have checked the same before responding.

Regards,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation