1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 26, 2013 3:11 PM by Genevieve Laroche

Question Skip Logic Rules (Show/Hide Item)  not available on Desktop version of FormsCentral

JF_1977

I've been using Adobe FormsCentral (online) to create dynamic web forms (questionnaires) with question skip logic that shows/hides questions according to what you answer. This is an essential part of our questionnaires since many questions have many parts depending on what you answer. I'm a mac user and I've had PC users tell me that this is achievable with Adobe LiveCycle on the PC side. My question is when will there be a FormsCentral Desktop version or a LIveCycle on the mac side that allows us to create forms with Question Skip Logic Rules (Show/Hide Item) . Thank you for your time.

• 1. Re: Question Skip Logic Rules (Show/Hide Item)  not available on Desktop version of FormsCentral
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

Skip logic is available on the desktop app but only when you are signed-in to the service AND in the Web View (use for online form). In you are in Page View then skip logic is not available since the PDF forms don't support showing and hiding content.

To switch view, go to the Design Tab and either look unthe the View menu in the top right corner or look at the View toggle in the bottom right corner of the application. Note that you need to be signed-in to be able to switch views. When not signed-in then the application is in Page View automatically.

Are you trying to create a PDF form submission enabled form or would an online form work for you?

Gen