So all the topics are showing in Project Manager and make it to the output? That suggests the TOC is showing OK in the output. From that it sounds like the TOC is also showing fine in the project and the problem is limited to the behaviour, correct?
That's not something I have seen reported so it's a bit trial and error to fix it.
First try one of the sample projects. Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left. That will identify if the problem is your installation or your project.
If it is your project is it still stored on your local drive and did you upgrade it whilst stored locally?
Try deleting the CPD file and then reopening the project.
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips
I only had about 10% of the topics that could display the actual page. I had to import all the other .htm files and then it worked. I also had to reformat most of any tables that were in the different HTM files that I imported. We use a temporary local drive that is linked to my WinCVS root directory. I recreate the drive every time I log back in to the pc. It may be possible that the drive wasn't created when I opened the project in Robo10 the first time although I did have about 10% of the TOC working from the upgrade. It is fixed now. Took me over a day to figure it out and get it working. The patch instructions for Robo10 working with IE10 are also incorrect. Says to download and paste the 2 folders into the WebHelp5Ext folder and it should say paste the contents of the folders into the correct folders under WebHelp5Ext. There's a lot more in the folders than the 2 files from the zipped file that are downloaded. Thank you for your response.