• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 10 on Websphere 8.5.5.0 Liberty Profile

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get CF10 Developer Edition working on Websphere 8.5.5.0 Liberty Profile, and after messing around (a LOT) with the web.xml and adding a -Dcoldfusion.disablejsafe=true java parameter to the startup, I've almost got it working.

(Incidentally.... it would be really nice for those of us doing Enterprise work if there was some kind of explanation of every single entry in web.xml... otherwise we're just fooling around with it until all the different CF services are working.)

However, I'm seeing this on the left frame when I log into the admin panel:

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
Error Occurred While Processing Request

Object Instantiation Exception.

Class not found: com.adobe.coldfusion.entman.ProcessServer
Resources:
  • Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
  • Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
  • Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/28.0.1500.95 Safari/537.36
Remote Address  127.0.0.1
Referrer  http://localhost:9080/cfusion/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm
Date/Time  26-Aug-13 10:40 AM

Does anybody know what this is (Class not found: com.adobe.coldfusion.entman.ProcessServer), and how to get rid of it?

I also see the following in the Websphere console:

Aug 26, 2013 10:39:59 AM Information [Default Executor-thread-5] - User admin logged in.

Aug 26, 2013 10:39:59 AM Error [Default Executor-thread-1] - Object Instantiation Exception.Class not found: com.adobe.coldfusion.entman.ProcessServer The specific sequence of files included or processed is: C:\Users\rouncej\Documents\eclipse4.2.2\WSLiberty8.5.5\usr\servers\defaultServer\dropins\cfusion.ear\cfusion.war\CFIDE\administrator\navserver.cfm, line: 145

Aug 26, 2013 10:40:00 AM Information [Default Executor-thread-5] - Starting HTTP request {URL='http://www.adobe.com:80/go/coldfusion-updates', method='get'}

Aug 26, 2013 10:40:21 AM Error [Default Executor-thread-5] - Not able to connect to Update Site: Connection Failure: Status code unavailable

Thanks,

Joe R.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?