I'm looking at the probability of upgrading from Mac OSX 10.6 to 10.8 (Mountain Lion). I have to if I want to install or upgrade just about anything at this point.
I was hoping to wait until the latest Premiere project was finished to avoid creating possible discrepancies between how the project plays back before and after the upgrade. I'll skip the details and just say that it might be best if I do the upgrade now and install a new GPU to help with the massive amounts of rendering/playback needed. Will upgrading from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion cause any likely problems? No other Adobe apps are involved with this project.
I'm running a Mac Pro 5,1 and Adobe CS6. I have two separate clone drives of my current boot disk as well as a Time Machine back up. So I can go back if I really need to. I'll also make sure the project is saved manually elsewhere.
Thanks for any input!