3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2013 1:15 AM by Mr Sahu

Adobe Presenter App brings up white screen instead of displaying file

AlbertRudert1

Hi,

we have issues using the Presenter App on a iPad (iOS 6.1.3).

We managed to start a presentation once, but when we want to load it another time (via the same way = clicking on a link), it jumps to the App ok but then there is a white screen and nothing happens (you dont even see the loading screen with the hand gestures explainations).

Since it worked already I dont think there is anything wrong with the URL or the presentation itself.

Any ideas?

Thank you !

• 1. Re: Adobe Presenter App brings up white screen instead of displaying file
          Mr Sahu Level 1

Hi

Try to kill the app and then start the Presenter Mobile app again.

I hope this time it will work. if not then Plase share link with us if possible  and we will try to resolve it .

Thanks,

Sunil

Adobe Presenter Engg Team

• 2. Re: Adobe Presenter App brings up white screen instead of displaying file
            AlbertRudert1 Level 1

Hi Sunil, thanks for the quick answer.

I already killed the App, also I cleaned out the Safri cache and browser history.

I still have troubles: The first time it normally opens (not always) ok, then I get the white screen (via the link) or it just loads forever (hand gesture thing in the background), when I type the URL in directly.

I tried from different wireless networks, also via UMTS ... I don't get any reliable ore repeatable results.

Can I send the URL via PM ? (cannot have it published on the internet)

Is there a resource describing the requirements regarding how to host such a presentation (if not via Adobe) ? I read somewhere that AICC needs to be enabled, so do I need an LMS in the background ? Does it work with SCORM, too ?

Thanks for any tipps on this.

• 3. Re: Adobe Presenter App brings up white screen instead of displaying file
              Mr Sahu Level 1

Only AICC course  on Scorm is supported with Presenter Mobile.

You can publish your presentation on scorm.

Steps to Publish on scorm.

1.Creat a PPTX

2.Add few question on it.

3.Goto quiz>Manage>Reporting and enable reporting.

4.Select  AICC course.

5.Publish the PPTx as zip file.

6.Upload zip file on scorm.

7.Log in on scorm on ipadd using safari or any othe browser.

8.launch your course. This will directly open your course in Presenter Mobile.

I hope this will work.

Also can you explain your workflow stepwise what are you actually trying to do if it is not the above scenario?

which Presenter version you are  using ?

Please package you project(Sample) and send me  at sunsahu@adobe.com.

Thank,

Sunil