2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2013 10:11 AM by K.Dmitri Webb

how do i add a submit button to a form

K.Dmitri Webb

ho do i add a submit button to a form.

• 1. Re: how do i add a submit button to a form
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

If you are using the FormsCenral website to create a form it will have a submit button by default for the HTML (web) form and also by default it you are saving as PDF (there is an option to create a PDF without Submit, but by default it does submit to FormsCentral). 

If you are using the FormsCentral desktop application that is bundled with Acrobat XI you would have to sign into the service to create forms with Submit buttons.  You can also create a form without submit button in FormsCentral Desktop and then edit the form in Acrobat XI adding a submit button using your preferred submit method such as by email.

Let me know if you need more information on either of these, it will be easier to assist knowing more about what you are using.

Thanks,

Josh

PS - if this is a question about adding a submit button in Acrobat not related to FormsCentral your question would be best asked in http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

• 2. Re: how do i add a submit button to a form
            K.Dmitri Webb Level 1

Thanks Josh,

I'm new to this and just beginning to figure out a lot about the forms and

how to edit them. thanks again for your help.

Kelvin D. Webb

(954) 729-8195

kdmitriwebb@gmail.com