2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2013 9:26 AM by 13macfil

Audio transitions -

13macfil Level 1

I am trying to get my audio mixed, but I cannot make PPr to align the transitions in the middle of two clips. Same on the end of a clip: the audiotrack lies right underneath another, I want to crossfade them - I want the first to fade out underneath the one which is coming in.  No chance: the transition applied just fades out, the alignment settings in effects-controll-window are greyed out/unclickable.

There is a way, right?

• 1. Re: Audio transitions -
          13macfil Level 1

I have found out, that allmost all of my clips have those little triangles at the end - that is suppose to mean, "last frame". But those are no subclips! How could that happen? I looked in an earlier version - their the clips a just the way they are suppose to be (no triangles; audiotrans  crossfades in the middle, when the two clips lie head-to-head.)

PS: As I think of it, the version without the triangles was the first cut. I took the project along and worked on it on my Labtop. Then I came back to the office and reconnected the project to the (original) Clips.  Does the clips lose their Masterclip-status when you reconnect them?   

• 2. Re: Audio transitions -
            13macfil Level 1

Sorry, for the monologue, but I now understand what has happended:

PPr has extracted all the audiotracks from the video, they are all wavs now! No wonder, that there is now space for a crossfade.

But: how could that have happened?

PS: audiotracks ar all green, not blue anymore.