1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 30, 2013 3:21 PM by macampbell_09

Link pages to Master page

macampbell_09 Level 1

I have a ID document were I have two master pages (spread) but my latter pages are single pages. So intially, when I set up the master pages, it would only work on every other page, so I duplicated it and put the content from the first master page to the second master page.

I ran into an issue, when I go to edit some thing on the master page (like nude an object over), because my latter pages are single rather than spread, if shifts way off center. I tried deleting one master page and its works but only for the odd number pages, because the evens were being controlled by the second master page.

Is there a way to convert a master page spread to a single, or at least link the even number pages to the single master page?

Here is the problem:

Screen shot 2013-08-29 at 12.52.27 PM.jpg

Here is what I want:

Screen shot 2013-08-29 at 12.58.46 PM.jpg

• 1. Re: Link pages to Master page
          macampbell_09 Level 1

Never mind I figured out that deleting one auto linked it to the others however, some of them would not update because the object I wanted to move was locked on that particular page. So some of the even number pages did change, its just the specific ones with a lock on the object on that page that would not update.