1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 29, 2013 3:16 PM by Pattie F

Photos

Fohmida123

my photos have not been moved to revel.. please tell me how i can retrieve my pics from photoshop. These were years and years of memories on there! I did not even receive an email about the move to revel :S

• 1. Re: Photos
          Pattie F Employee Moderator

Fohmida-

I am very sorry to hear that you did not archive your files or authorize their move to Revel during the 6 month transition period.

Adobe sent email to all of the users of photoshop.com in February (and many more between March and June). The emails used were the same emails that users have  as their adobeid's for their accounts.  I wonder if you changed your email and forgot to update your adobe id or if your email went to spam?

Since you appear to be outside of the US, you had to specifically ask to have your files migrated to Revel before the transition period was over or they did not migrate.  The transition period was from February to June. It was further extended to mid August to accomodate the last of the users who contacted us about their migrations.

Photoshop.com has now been discontinued, and the files have been deleted. I regret to inform you that I am unable to access your files anymore. I sincerely hope that you have a backup on a drive or computer.

Pattie