6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2013 5:12 PM by Genevieve Laroche

How to print a submitted form in forms central

CRIBN

I have constructed a form which submits to form central, but I need to be able to print out the form instead of just having it broken down into criteria.

• 1. Re: How to print a submitted form in forms central
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

If you have a PAID (plus or basic) account you can right click on a row in the response table and choose "Download Response as PDF Form..."

Gen

• 3. Re: How to print a submitted form in forms central

https://www.acrobat.com/formscentral/en/features/compare-plans.html

Free Account : $0

Basic Account : $0.99 for the first month then $14.99/month

Plus Account : $143.88/year (which comes to $11.99/month but it is billed annually not monthly)

Gen

• 4. Re: How to print a submitted form in forms central
              CRIBN Level 1

I just purchased pro and only have two forms that I need to collect data for. These two forms will be the only ones used this calendar year and I am the only individual that manipulates the data. The monthly subscription is not an option due to the funds that would be required.   I have tried to use an e-mail distribution method where users can complete the form and it is submitted to me via e-mail, but the webmail function does not seem to work.  Individuals select that option, enter their gmail address, but the form does not get sent, and there is no error alerting them to this.  This is an application for a nursing program and we need to be sure that these individuals applications are being received.  In addition, if an individual is using certain mobile devices there is not an option to submit the form, and on an IPAD it appears to submit, but does not go through, again without warning.  The only constant that works is when a person submits a form from their own computer and uses outlook express as their default.

• 5. Re: How to print a submitted form in forms central
                CRIBN Level 1

In fact, I really don’t need to be able to use form central . I just need to be able to post my form online and have it successfully sent back to me when completed.  There should be a simpler way.  What number may I call to have someone explore these options with me?

• 6. Re: How to print a submitted form in forms central

Are you trying to collect responses via a PDF forms? We do offer to collect responses via an online form too which might work too for you.

I'm not sure exactly what you are doing but submit does work from mobile and desktop but if you are using a PDF workflow the form needs to be submitted via Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader or Adobe Reader Mobile. You don't have that restriction if you do an online (web) form since people will be able to submit from any browser without having to download the file and open it in a Adobe product to fill it out and submit (third party pdf viewer don't deal very well with PDF forms this is why you have to use an Adobe product to fill out and submit PDF forms.)

Once you have the form created in FormsCentral you can post the link to your form on your website. People will be able to fill out the form easily using any desktop or mobile web browser. You can turn on Email Noifications so that you get an email when someone submit data. You can access all the data in the Response Table inside FormsCentral.

Hope this helps

Gen