Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recovering a RoboHelp project

Jun 09, 2006 Jun 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's my embarrasing story, my hard drive crashed and I didn't have a backup of the RoboHelp project. (I know, DUH.) I posted the help on to the website in question via Interwoven's Team Site, and I was able to have my IT dept. send the zip files back to me. How can I bring the system back in to help when there is no .xpj file? Can I convert the Index.htm to .xpj?
Your advice is greatly appreciated - it will help me stop pulling my hair out of my head.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2006 Jun 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Unfortunately your sloppy attitude to backups means it ain't that easy! </tease>

However, help is at hand. Pay RoboWizard's site a visit and enjoy the next few days. Click here.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp