2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2013 2:44 AM by KimSiang

Table that span multiple pages

KimSiang

I use Adobe LifeCycle Designer ES 8.2 to create a form that contains a table that can span multiple pages depending on the amount of data entered by the user.

I followed the instruction as contained in the Help / Tutorial to create the form. But when the table exceeds the length of the page, new pages are NOT created.

What else do I need to do?

++++++++++++= Tutorial +++++++++

To set up a table to span multiple pages

To enable tables to automatically flow to the next page, you must ensure the following conditions:

The table must be in a subform that is set to Flowed in the Subform tab of the Object palette.

The Allow Page Breaks Within Content option is selected in the Table tab.

The table is not in a group.

Now you can make adjustments to the table to ensure that the information is displayed the way you want when the table spans multiple pages. You can include a Table continued tag at the top of the next page if the table spans more than one page.

• 1. Re: Table that span multiple pages
          Wenlan_Du Level 2

Hi,

This forum is for Adobe FormsCentral product only. Please submit your question on LiveCycle to LiveCycle forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/livecycle. You will get a better help there.

Thanks,

Wenlan

• 2. Re: Table that span multiple pages
            KimSiang Level 1

Hi

Thanks for your advice. I will repost.

Best regards,

Kim-Siang Ng

http://www.tipstoenrichyourlife.com/parenting

With the wish to help all beings, may all my thoughts,words,and actions be void of attachment and ego.

May they arise from compassion and wisdom.

May they be imbued with patience and joy.

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. This email is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instruments.

This email is forwarded automatically to a selected list of my buddies for enjoyment. Contents come from various sources and none of the materials I claim as my property. If any belongs to you, please consider it an honor that the content was worthy enough to be shared. No copyright infringement intended!. If any material is not appealing to you DELETE immediately.

When forwarding this email, please have the courtesy to respect the privacy and confidentiality of the sender by deleting all previous email trails and addresses before you proceed to forward this email to others.