Sorry if this isn't the right forum to post this to, but here
goes. Here's a little background:
1. Running CFMX7.2 on Windows 2003 with IIS
2. IIS previously pointed default dir to folder named:
3. Updated to point to wwwroot per default installation
I've developed a Flex that uses CFCs via RemoteObject
application locally (non-HTTPS environment) and moved it to
production server (HTTPS environment). I've modified the local
services-config.xml file to compensate for HTTPS and re-compiled
the application. When I try to run the application and monitor
using Service Capture, the application fails and returns HTTP
status 301 for the flex2gateway.
so 2 questions:
1. do i need to modify the server (production)
services-config.xml file? I don't think this is it, since the app
is compiled locally.
2. Do I need to remove/reinstall the CF/Flex2gateway
connectors per this
since we've moved the wwwroot folder?
I'm desperate to fix this. Any help is greatly appreciated.