How do I upload a saved slider to a muse site that I am creating. I have it saved however it can only save as an html and when I go to place this it is greyed out. What am I doing wrong and how do I insert this banner/slider please.
- File > Publish Settings
- Tick Animate eployment Package (you should not need to change any other settings). However take note of the Target Directory .\publish\animate_package. This package (.oam) will be saved to this directory (relative to the current open Edge project).
- Click Publish to the lower left.
- Open Muse project and navigate to respect page.
- File > Place and at the Import dialog navigate to target directory noted above (.\publish\animate_package) and select the xxxxx.oam file.
- Click once on the Muse page to add it.
It should be added to the page now: verify go to the Preview tab to view. Also select the Assets and/or Layers and you should see it added to the Muse project.
Thank you - Didn't publish just saved
You are welcome