• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graded quiz slides advance without answer

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2006 Jun 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create graded quiz questions in Breeze. I want to force the user to select an answer before the slide will advance. But all the graded questions I create allow the user to select "Submit" without first choosing an answer, and the slide advances.

My survey questions work this way. I want the graded questions to work the same way so I can provide feedback. Any suggestions?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2006 Jun 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In the Quiz Manager, under the first tab "Quizzes" select the button that states "Edit Quiz Settings" On that first tab there are two boxes the first one titled "quiz" and has two fields. Look at the one titled "required" the last option on the drop-down is "Answer All- ther user must answer every question to continue" That should solve your issue. Feel free to call 503-245-3387

Cheers,
Rob

www.trainingobjectives.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources