Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MS Dynamics CRM

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2013 Sep 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new to BC and I'm looking at going for a project but would like to know it there is a way of integrating MS Dynamics CRM in to a BC built website and also Realex payment processing.

These are key points for this project and would loe to know if this integration is possable.

Thanks in avance for any advice offered,

TheFauch

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 02, 2013 Sep 02, 2013

Only if that CRM supports API and you do extensive API development to get the two talking to each other. Payment gateway is not one of those supported by BC at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only if that CRM supports API and you do extensive API development to get the two talking to each other. Payment gateway is not one of those supported by BC at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With regards to MS Dynamics CRM, I would be looking to bring some one in who could do this integration for me and again would most likely do the same for Payment processing with Realex though not via BC for the latter.

It was really just wanting to make sure that the CRM would be able to be integrated, though by some one who knows what they are doing.

Cheers

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the BC CRM Matt not cut the mustard for you?

You can contact Mario at , http://www.twoblokeswithapostie.com/ and mention you came from the forums and Liam. See if they can help you on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does and I would love to use it, though the potential client has stated they want to use MS Dynamics CRM as it is what they currently use and I am Tendering for the project very soon.

There may be a chance they could change their mind if I get the project though MS Dynamics is what they really want.

I will drop them an email tomorrow to see!

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines