Hey fellas - I'm trying to figure out what's going wrong with my importing an XML file from DaVinci into Premiere CC. My steps are simple:
1. In Davinci, I have 2 graded clips.
2. Deliver tab | Easy Setup (Final Cut Pro XML Roundtrip)
Code (DNXHD 1080P 145)
3. Check Render Audio. Add Job and Render.
4. Conform tab | File | Export AAF/XML as TestSequence.XML.
5. Launch Premiere CC.
6. File | Import. Select Test Sequence.XML.
7. Locate file dialog appears so I point it to the now-rendered .MOV files.
8. Sequence created with correct video files but no audio track.
9. If I open either of the 2 MOV rendered files, I have an audio track. If I create a Sequence from any of those MOV files, I get an audio track.
Bump to see if anyone else has run across this issue and solved it. Much thanks.