0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2013 1:54 AM by _CHLOED

Relatively simple lingo

_CHLOED

I have a page flip animation that I made in falsh but my project have to be primarily based in director so there are elements in director that I add to each page of the book when the page hase flipped. I am quite new to lingo in giredtor so I was hoping to get some help. I have made a list of what I want the script to look like / do. this script will be applied to an invisible square that will be placed (in director) on top of the corner piece that the viewer can click and turn the page. The flash swf file works so that when the user clicks and drags the corner of the page it will turn the page. If the user drags the corner to the other side of the book the page will be turned while the user is dragging. But if the user drags there mouse past a certin point and realeases the mouse the page will finish the animtion of the page turn without the need for the user to drag the corner the whole way. If the mouse is released before this verticle line the corner selected will return to its previous spot. I am refereing to turning a page right to left.

There is the outline of what I want the script to do. I realise that some of the script i have included is AS 3 just I thought it might be the quickest way to communicate the effect I desire

the sprites which are the contents of m

--  the flash swf file is unabled to be interected with by the user

sprite(channel). mouseEnabled=false

-- make the elements/contents I have added in director invisible and the mouse can not interact with them

sprite(channel).visible=true

sprite(Channel).mouseEnabled=true

on mouseEnter corner sprite

-- make the flash swf file able to be interected with by the user

sprite(channel).mouseEnabled=true

-- make the elements/contents I have added in director invisible and the mouse can not interact with them

sprite(channel).visible=false

sprite(Channel).mouseEnabled=false

end

on mouseLeave corner sprite

if the mouse is Up then    

-- make the flash swf file unable to be interected with by the user 

sprite(channel).mouseEnabled=false

else if the mouse is Down then

sprite(channel).visible=true

sprite(Channel).mouseEnabled=true

end if         

end

on mouseUp on stage

-- if the falsh file is mouseEnabled=true i.e. if the person has entered the invisble corner sprite which this script is applied by dragged the corner to outside this corner sprite in a specific area and released their mouse

if sprite(channel).mouseEnabled=false AND the mouses horizontal location is <= ... AND the mouses horizontal location is >= ... AND the mouses verticle location is >= ...  AND the mouses verticle location is >= ... then

wait for two seconds for th page flip animation to finish then go to a marker labled "addresses"

else if sprite(channel).mouseEnabled=false AND the mouses horizontal location is <= ... AND the mouses horizontal location is >= ... AND the mouses verticle location is >= ...  AND the mouses verticle location is >= ... then 

wait for 1.5 seconds for the page flip animation to finish then go to a marker labled "addresses"

else if sprite(channel).mouseEnabled=false AND the mouses horizontal location is <= ... AND the mouses horizontal location is >= ... AND the mouses verticle location is >= ...  AND the mouses verticle location is >= ... then 

wait for 0.5 seconds for the page flip animation to finish then go to a marker labled "addresses"

end if

end

Thank you very much

this is only what I think should happen please feel free to make other suggestion I would really appreciate it if someone could write the script