• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the presentation size (resolution) of a breeze presentation?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2006 Jun 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to change the presentation size (resolution) of a breeze presentation?

I tried to change the resolution in power point, but it doesn’t affect the size of the presentation when exporting with breeze.

I think that the only option is to change the size of the contents, like flash, and images, and then the breeze presentation gets bigger or smaller (breeze allows resizing).

I wanted to place a size to the slides so that I could create the contents according to that size, so that when the breeze window gets (eventually) resized the contents doesn’t loose too much resolution…

What is your opinion?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2006 Jun 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not sure if this is what you mean, but I noticed that as the breeze presentation played on different-sized monitors, the images would look either poor or great depending on how much the presentation was shrunk or expanded.

What we have done--especially with images [pngs and swfs] that we import--is to test different-sized source images in breeze to see the optimal resolution during playback on different resolution screens, then come up with the optimal resolution. After that we would resize the image or swfs (even Captivate files) in powerpoint to fit. The result was much more clear images when the breeze presentation is resized (shrunk or expanded) when played back. One thing to note: file sizes became immense.

Another thing: the larger the better did not apply. We found that there was a point at which importing too large an image and then shrinking it down caused the image to look worse. You’ll need to experiment depending on your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2006 Jun 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes that was my question,

I guess we have to try the presentation in several screen resolution and see if the images and animations don’t get very big and pixelated..

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources