2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2013 8:44 AM by DanielleLY

    Changing the center of an object in photoshop


      I want to permanently change the center of  the letter "P". I have an angle gradient overlay and want to change the location of where the center is. IS this possible and if so how do I do that?