7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2013 5:25 AM by Peter Spier

How do I reset any transforms on a placed ID page?

dbonneville Level 1

I have an ID document that is composed of other placed ID pages. I changed a dimension on the placed pages and synced them, but the changes are not showing up in the master document where the pages are placed. How do I trigger the page to update?

For instance, I was placing an 8.5 x 11 page into an 8.5 x 11 master. I had to shrink the paced page width by some amount. When I saved it and synced it, the updated page just shows up kind of skewed bigger in the master where it's placed. It is remembering the original H and W from the first time it was placed. How do I make the 8.5 x 11 specs go away so that the right dimensions from the newly edited 7.5 x 11 take over? The lo-fi preview is just wrong now. Isn't there a simple button to click to reset a placed page's dimensions so that any transforms tossed out in favor of the update page's native dimensions?

For the curious: I'm layering 2 ID pages on top of eachother to create one "new" page, hence the need for a master document and placed ID pages.