You should specify if it's Windows or OSX.
You're sure this issue happened only after you updated to the SDK released 8/29? Have you reverted to verify the settings stay intact? Just trying to narrow it down to a Flash CC issue or something to do with the SDK. It doesn't immediately make sense that a SDK would have this effect on Flash CC.
Its definitely Flash CC on Windows 7 64 bit, not the fact that I've updated the SDK.
Just reverted and it made no difference to the behaviour above.
Also, the Document Class gets removed too.
1 person found this helpful
Not happening here, Win 7 64bit Pro, Flash CC w/ Update 1.
I did these steps:
- Create new AS3.0 document "AIR for Desktop"
- Create new ActionScript class named Main (Main.as) a folder up one level from FLA
- Set document class to Main
- Altered default source path from "." to ".."
- Changed script timeout to 30 seconds
- Set hardware accel to Direct (just changing anything I can)
public class Main extends MovieClip
public function Main()
- Ran as default AIR 3.6 for Desktop
- Trace outputted "Hello World"
- Closed document and Main.as
- Opened FLA
- All settings intact
- Ran FLA, same trace result
- Set target to Flash Player 11.5, ran, same trace
- Closed all
- Target still set to FP11.5, still traces fine
You may want to try the good old "delete prefs" to see if something is simply corrupt in the preferences. To do that just click Flash CC to start the program (close it if it's already open) and immediately hold down CTRL+ALT+SHIFT and click OK to the dialog to reset preferences:
See if it continues to happen.
Just did similar to the above with a new FLA + Doc class. Worked fine that time.
So I saved my problem FLA under a different name, closed it then opened it - everything was saved.
So I then saved it back over the original, closed, reopened, and now that works fine too!
Didn't need to clear the settings either!
Thanks for your time sinious!
Glad it's resolved , happy working! You're welcome and good luck!