• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP: Error 34, CC, After Effects, Bridge, Flash Professional, Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get an error (34) each time I try to download. Advisor went offline as we were in the middle of sorting out the problem. Hope you can help me here.I have a token if that helps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Hi wearespiralling,

Download winrar and extract .7z file. Once you extract the .7z you will get the Adobe folder containing the setup.exe file. Run the setup.exe file to install the software.

The second thing that you can do is once you have downloaded both the files 1 and 2), keep them in a folder and change the extension of the file 1 to .exe and then run the exe to extract .7z.

7z is a compressed archive file format that supports several different data compression, encryption and pre-processing

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wearespiralling,

Are you on a managed network. Check for available space on your disk. Try to download CC from the direct link: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-direct-download-links.html .

Kindly follow the very important instructions before download.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on my home wifi network. I have enough free space. I shall try to download using that link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have that trial as a full product as part of CC. Other programs as part of CC are working, only the programs in the title,

After Effects, Bridge, Flash Professional, Photoshop

aren't installing. They get to 50% and ALL fail with error 34

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting error 34 while downloading or installing CC apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the creative cloud application open, I click install and it gets to 50% and fails on all of them. It does say it's extracted them before that I think, but retry does nothing and neither does closing it and then doing a fresh install/download 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the apps from the direct link refered in post 1 and try installing the apps on your machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2013 Sep 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded them but I can't open any of the files. Their format is just described as 'file' and 7z

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2013 Sep 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wearespiralling,

Download winrar and extract .7z file. Once you extract the .7z you will get the Adobe folder containing the setup.exe file. Run the setup.exe file to install the software.

The second thing that you can do is once you have downloaded both the files 1 and 2), keep them in a folder and change the extension of the file 1 to .exe and then run the exe to extract .7z.

7z is a compressed archive file format that supports several different data compression, encryption and pre-processing algorithms. The 7z format initially appeared as implemented by the 7-Zip archiver.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2014 Jun 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i'm facing the same problem and i'm curious, this error 34 due to issue in the Creative Cloud OR our computers? also your direct link is not working and what's the point of the Creative Cloud if i have to use another method?!

long story short... the error still there | the direct link is not working |and i have uninstall-install Creative Cloud and the problem remains

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2016 Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem but I cant  find the 7z file. I dont know what to do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines