Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prior Books Blocked

Sep 07, 2013 Sep 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long question - sorry. I have had a sony ereader for some years. In 2010 I used my laptop to buy/load and obviously had an adobe account at that time. Then, because it was easier, i used by desktop computer (end 2010 onwards) to do this. But yesterday, it all went WRONG !! 

I had been offered an upgrade by sony site - which i did - and then when i tried to access 'store' the website was all wrong/distorted - so i couldn't actually buy any books.  So, i thought (seemed simple at the time) that I would use the laptop.

I had to download latest version of AD - as had a much earlier version 2010 on the laptop - that went ok.

it prompted me for adobe id - which was ok - but then i changed it because the id was so old and i no longer used that format - so that got updated.  Seem to recall (tho it is somewhat hazy now) being asked if i wanted to transfer ? and i would have said yes ?

Anyway I went on to store - and purchased some books - which i downloaded ok - and connected by ereader - and they synched across.

BUT - it would only let me access the books i had just purchased. When i tried to access the other 300+ books it said that they were drm protected !

Have a substantial investment that i can't access.

what should i do ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?