4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2014 12:19 PM by bogiesan

After Effects Plugins

begin24

Okay I have a problem..

I installed this FxFactory but i didn't like it and i deleted it..But the problem is, it is still in my after effects

I need a help please..

• 1. Re: After Effects Plugins
          Dave LaRonde Level 6

There is a term used in computer circles called "uninstall".  Did you mistakenly use "delete" to refer to this term, or did you actually just delete the plugin... and if so, how did you do it?

• 2. Re: After Effects Plugins
            begin24 Level 1

I don't know..what i did but i guess in my mac there is only one option "Move to trash"...

• 3. Re: After Effects Plugins
              DylBalfe

If you navigate to the plug ins folder on your mac: Finder>Go>Applications>AE(which ever version)>Plugin Folder, if you find FXFactory there you can drag the folder to the trash.

• 4. Re: After Effects Plugins
                bogiesan Level 4

FxFactory is not a plugin. It's an application that manages the plugins available for the FxFactory programming system from many vendors. Some of this stuff is very cool and most of it is relatively inexpensive. Tehre are also dozens of free and trial FxFactory plugins for AE.

You will find the app in your applications folder. You can launch it and disable all of the plugins you have downloaded. You can easily uninstall the application by clicking on the ACTIONS menu. At the bottom is an uninstall action.