I'm trying to import some videos, but I get a problem, the video duration gets detected correctly but the video plays at 2x speed, so for example if I play a video of 10 seconds, only the first 5 seconds play at 2x speed, then I only see the last frame for the remaining 5 seconds.
This happens on the clip preview and also on the sequence preview when I add the clip to a sequence.
This happens with LAV decoder.
Other things I tried is reading the video with ffdshow libavcodec and x264vfw, but I get random frames inserted during all the video, only LAV decoder renders video correctly but at 2x speed.
The videos are contained in avi files without audio they play correctly with ffdshow, LAV decoder and x264vfw on media player classic home cinema.
I also tried with same results openning them with virtualdub and just save them without recoding (as this has solved many problems for me in the past)
Any idea or suggestion will be appreciated
Here is the MediaInfo for one of my files:
Complete name : U:\Movie34.avi
Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
File size : 24.6 MiB
Duration : 58s 133ms
Overall bit rate : 3 547 Kbps
ID : 0
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4.0
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 2 frames
Codec ID : H264
Duration : 58s 133ms
Bit rate : 3 540 Kbps
Width : 1 240 pixels
Height : 1 044 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 1.188
Frame rate : 30.000 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.091
Stream size : 24.5 MiB (100%)
Writing library : x264 core 130 r2274bm c832fe9
Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=2 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=6 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=6 / lookahead_threads=6 / sliced_threads=1 / slices=6 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=0 / weightp=1 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc=cqp / mbtree=0 / qp=2 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=0
The solution was this: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/854115
I feel silly, ffmpeg did the job, I had this idea but I had 2 programs with gui that didn't read my avi files, so I just forgot, thanks a lot.