1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 7, 2013 4:00 PM by John Waller

Adobe Photoshop Photography Program

CCRacer

I recently took out a subscription to Photoshop CC at £8.78 per month. A preferential price for 12 months for existing Photoshop CS6 owners. I've just read the Adobe blog >> here << and discovered Adobe's new pricing to suit photographers which includes Lightroom and other apps at a lesser cost of £8.58/month. My question is will my current new subscription be migrated to the newer subscription type or will I have to cancel it and start a brand new subscription when it comes out?

• 1. Re: Adobe Photoshop Photography Program
          John Waller Adobe Community Professional & MVP

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html#pslr-bundle

I am already a Creative Cloud member. Do I qualify for this offer?

Customers who have already joined a Creative Cloud Single App membership for Photoshop at the $9.99/month level (or corresponding local pricing matching the pricing provided in the question above) will be automatically transitioned to this new program when it ships in a few weeks, with the additional benefits and lower ongoing price. All other Creative Cloud members who meet the qualification requirements may contact Adobe Customer Service once the new offer is shipping in a few weeks, to discuss transitioning their membership to this new offer.