4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2013 2:43 PM by Hilke2

Workspace too big for Screen

Hilke2

Have been using PSE 11 without a problem. Suddenly the workspace is too big for the screen so I can't see the whole thing.  I checked my resolution--it hasn't been changed. None of my other programs are affected.  Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Workspace too big for Screen
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Hilke2

What program are you working with? Photoshop Elements 11 or Premeire Elements 11? And on what computer operating system is the program on? PSE is the typical abbreviation for Photoshop Elements (photo editor), not Premiere Elements (video editor). If you are working with Photoshop Elements, then you want to post your question in the Photoshop Elements Forum.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop_elements

If you are talking about the image displaying in the Edit Mode Monitor of Premiere Elements 11, then...

right click the Edit Mode Monitor and select Magnification. Is it set for "Fit" for something else

If you are talking about the display of the whole program within your computer monitor, then I would ask

a. Are you working with single or dual monitor system?

b. What is the native resolution of your computer monitor(s) and what are they set at? Have you change any computer themes?

c. Are you working from a desktop computer or a laptop? What is the description of your computer and its resources?

Let us start here to get some perspective on the issue and then we can decide what next here or in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Workspace too big for Screen
            Hilke2 Level 1

Thanks for your response.  I reset the the preferences file and it fixes the issue.  Bye I was using elements on MacBook with mountain lion.

Sent from my iPhone

• 3. Re: Workspace too big for Screen
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Hilke2

Great news. Important information. But, were you working with Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements?

Thanks for the follow up.

ATR

• 4. Re: Workspace too big for Screen
                Hilke2 Level 1

Photoshop!

Sent from my iPhone