3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2014 8:27 PM by riyaz707

Since Update Photoshop CC recently it has stooped working

rakeshdesign

I just update Photoshop CC , and after that when i launch the application it stoped working,

here is the screenshot

pls help me ..photoshop-error-1.jpg

• 1. Re: Since Update Photoshop CC recently it has stooped working
          Noel Carboni Level 8

Try clearing your preferences to defaults by pressing and holding Control - Shift - Alt during startup (you have to get the keys down very quickly after starting Photoshop).  If you're successful, Photoshop will prompt you to delete the current preferences, which will lead to the creation of a default set.

Good luck.

-Noel

• 2. Re: Since Update Photoshop CC recently it has stooped working
            rakeshdesign Level 1

Finally I Solve this problem,

My OS is Windows 8 (64bit)

After Updating the Photoshop CC 14.1 i encounter this issue, so first of all I  check my Display Driver(NVIDIA Geforce GT610) which was one step lower version , So I tried to disable my external graphic card driver, below is the screenshot how i did.

photoshop-error-solution-1.jpg

After disable the driver i open Photoshop CC and it works.

So Next I went to NVIDIA  Website and check what is the version, and there i found that my card version is Older, So i downloaded the latest version.

Generally Windows8 give us the alert to update the driver but this time it didn't.

After installing the Latest Driver, I restart my PC and enable the driver and open Photoshop CC and It Works.

This process works for me, if anyone you face this issue, pls try this and let me know.

Cheers !

Rakesh

• 3. Re: Since Update Photoshop CC recently it has stooped working
              riyaz707

Hi Rakesh

just wanted to kow about the performance of gt 610 is it good for basic graphic and web design work on cc

how does it handle 3d features n ps cc?

I use photoshop and illustrator and am building a new pc.

Was thinking of gt 610 or gt 630 

What would you recommend?

Though i would not like to spend around 2000rs extra for gt 630 if gt 610 will be sufficient.

Thanks in advance.