• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would like to transition my BC sites to one of my free Cloud sites

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three Adobe accounts:  a BC web site for which I am paying $39 s a month. I have a cloud account and I have a forms Central account. I would like to transition my BC site to one of my free cloud web sites. One of the problems is, there is no record of me owning a BC account, even though Adobe is taking the payments out monthly.

I have contacted adobe support, billing and have had no help in resolving this problem. I have called support and been told there is no phone support for BC. so if it can be resolved,  it looks like it is going to be a the speed a turtle travels through of back and forth postings.

I am ready to walk away from the BC site and create a new one in the Cloud, but not sure if I am financially responsible for the invisable BC account that keeps debiting my checking account.

Obviously the ideal solution would be for me to be able to tranistion the site, but if this buck gets passed anymore it is liable to end up in the NFL draft. Please help me with a resolution rather than another Adobe department transfer. Thanks you -tom

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've forward your concerns to our accounts team to help assist. 

They'll be contacting you shortly. 

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2013 Sep 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Newbie,

Please email me directly at laptuca@adobe.com.

Best,

Florentina

Accounts Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines