9 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2015 2:39 AM by demi14

Premier Pro CC Crashing Frequently

Zeller-Newman

Hello, I am having an issue in Premear Pro Creative Cloud, the software has become extreamly unstable and is cashing too frequently to be usable. 

I am editing a project cosnisting mainly of R3D files in a 1080p R3D sequence.  The project files are all stored on an external Laci Rugged connected to the machean vai USB3.0.  The project file is on the desktop of the machean.  I am editing on a Mac book Air with 4Gb memory and a 1.8Ghz i5 processor, however I ahve tried moving the project to two additional macheans (One other Mac and one PC) and had no change in the issue.  One of these computers was also on a differant creative cloud subsription.

The error message I receve is the standard "Sorry, a serious error has occured that require Adoby Premear pro to shut down..." no further details are provided.

However when the program crashes from playing a clip from the bins I do receve an additional error message (this one with the yellow alert icon instead on the premear pro logo) that reads. 

"Premear Pro has incountered an error."

followed by

[/sirreel64/releases/2013.02/shared/adobe/MediaCore/Backend/Make/Mac/../../Src/Clip/AudioC lip

.cpp-959]

I have no idea what that file extension is and the file does not exist on this computer, the same error message poped up on the other computers, the file did not exist on them either.

The program crashes frequently when the following actions are taken.

• A subclip is played from the bin
      • More than one clip in the timeline is selected
      • More than one subclip is dragged from the bins to the timeline

The program also crashes less frequently when non of these actions are taken, seemingly at randome.

I have also tried editing the project from a differant HDD via thunderbolt and had no change.

Any and all help is greatly appreseated, on the clock for this project.