0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2013 6:32 PM by NZbro

"Access denied" errors in my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 for windows.

NZbro

I have just recently had some errors occuring in my Creative Suite CS6 for windows with certain operations.

I have had my suite since last year and it has only recently started having error problems.

My Suite has full administrative permissions and I have reinstalled it twice.

I have tried to fix my Photoshop and Illustrator errors by preference resets but no change.

I have looked at similar errors in the support forums and have come to no fixes.

This is what I have come across

----------------------------------------

Photoshop CS6 "save for web" feature says "error, oparation could not be performed. Access denied".

Adobe Bridge CS6 error occurs when I try to close it, if I keep clicking on it eventually works.

My Illustrator CS6 error occurs when I try to close the program, the actual button to close the program does not function, I have to go to file and exit then it has to close itself by windows force closing.

They a very odd and I can't understand why now. If it is not my Suite it might my computer.

I am little afraid to test my other programs however I dont use those programs as frequently since these are my web tools of preference.

Help would be much appreciated and I hope it is fixable.