4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2013 7:58 AM by WoodieCindy

Hello People...

WoodieCindy

I am trying to creat my very first project (Yeah! Me), but the author is using six products in creating the brochure and I can only recognize two of them from the logo.How do I figure out what the other 4 products are?

• 1. Re: Hello People...
          Willi Adelberger Most Valuable Participant

¿¿¿What are you talking about????

• 2. Re: Hello People...
            gert verrept Level 2

Try opening the files on your computer. Or, try the "place" command from ID, maybe ID can import it directly, even if you haven't the product.

• 3. Re: Hello People...
              WoodieCindy Level 1

When I just went and read my comment, I almost didn't know what I was talking about, forgive me. I get so frustrated, and wrapped up in what I am trying to do I don't articulate myself very well.

Let's start over, InDesign has a new beginner project called making a brochure "Pluarist..." something. When the video begins it shows the InDesign logo, and there are 5 other boxes with pictures on them I can't identify because it does not have the alpha logo system that is on the downloaded page. Since, the pictures is different than the alpha logo, I'm not sure what else I should be downloading so that I can follow along. I tried following along without the alpha logo boxes and the blackened tool bar does not react the same. This is why I am wondering what is it I am missing?

Cindy Woodie

• 4. Re: Hello People...
                WoodieCindy Level 1

Thank you I will try it.

Cindy Woodie