Thank you, Peter!
I've read through your website and I have a few questions on setting up the Adobe Air Help project for customer commenting:
- Once the project is set up for review/comment for customer feedback, can you run a report and assess whether the customers have viewed the Help topics as helpful (Was topic helpful: Yes or No?)
- Can you then run a report to assess how many hits a topic received vs. x,y, z topics received no hits at all?
- Does the set up that you outline on your website for Adobe Air become $$ with the digital signatures that you need to configure for the customer commenting and feedback?
2. You're looking for something like Google Analytics? You would get that through hosting your WebHelp Pro output on a RH Server install.
3. You can pay for a digital signature or roll your own for free - it just won't have your name on it.