Exit

IE 10 keeps asking to install Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OS

Intel (R) Core (TM), i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GH3 - Dell

Seems like everything it is all right. I all ready went through all the steps off instalation, checked the Java Script and Shockwave flash objects on Manage add on and internet options, everything is enabled. All ready restart the computer, etc.

On my Control Panel shows:

Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX   Adobe Systems Incorporated 9/11/13  6.00MB  11.8.800.168

But the computer still asking me to install the adobe flash player:

Maximize your experience at Shutterfly by downloading the Flash plug-in. Download now for free.

What is wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2014 Jun 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I, too, have the same problem in IE 10 Windows 7.  It asks me everyday. I checked all the links and what Chris said to do....all working well.  I see this is happening a lot in Windows 7 IE 10.  Any other ideas?  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines