3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2013 10:40 AM by Genevieve Laroche

Customer Printing Forms

LamsonGoodnow

Hello -

I am using the registration form for customers to register in a warranty program. I would like them to be able to print out the form for their own records and for sending in with a warranty claim. How do I make this happen? I don't see any options for that currently.

Thank you!

L&G

• 1. Re: Customer Printing Forms
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

You will need to create a PDF Form workflow as opposed to a Web Form workflow. PDF forms can filled out, saved and printed from Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. If you have Acrobat then you can manually add a print button to you form. You might want to have a look at this : http://forums.adobe.com/message/5508597

Do you still want them to submit the data electronically or do you just care about the print paper form mail back to you?

Gen

• 2. Re: Customer Printing Forms
            LamsonGoodnow Level 1

Thank you for the help Gen.

Yes, I would like them to be able to submit electronically - with the option to print. Basically, they are registering for a warranty program, but if they're making a claim, I want them to be able to print out the form. Probably 2/10 will need to print, most just registering.

I've clearly never worked with forms like this before, so I appreciate the help! Thank you

• 3. Re: Customer Printing Forms
              Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

Sorry for the delay in responding to this thread. Are you registration form and claim form the same form? In they are not then you could have your registration form be a web form (no easy way to print) and the claim form be a PDF form (easy to print and save local copy for the customer). Remember than the PDF forms need to be submitted via the free Adobe Reader (desktop or mobile) or Adobe Acrobat.

Hope this helps

Gen