1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 12, 2013 10:30 AM by Lucia Lao

clugy email validation logic

leemorrison

This email address must be verified prior to using it as the From address. Submission receipts will be sent from formscentral-noreply@acrobat.com until the account is validated.

I have valiated this email and its a co-author on the form yet I still can't specify that it be used as the FROM email address on my form's email receipt...

• 1. Re: clugy email validation logic
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>> I have valiated this email and its a co-author on the form yet I still can't specify that it be used as the FROM email address on my form's email receipt...

The person in the FROM email address needs to validate the FormsCentral account.

Let's say this person is your friend.

When your friend receives the email stating that you have shared the form, your friend clicks on the link/URL in the email. At this point your friend will see the FormsCentral Sign In page, and most likely he/she needs to create a new account (with the same email address that you have in the FROM field of the email receipts), once your friend has created the account, this account needs to be verified.  If for some reason your friend does not receive the email to verify his/her account, when he/she signs in, he/she should be prompted with a "Verify Your Email" dialog again, please have your friend select "Resend Email" button. Once your friend click on the "Confirm Email Address" button in the email, you should not have any problem with the From: your-friend@address.com in the email receipts.  And you should not see the warning that "the email address must be verified.."

If your friend already has an active FormsCentral account, then you should not see the warning message when you select the email address in the From: field of the email receipt.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Lucia