I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems. We've heard this complaint from time-to-time, but haven't been able to isolate the root cause. Maybe you can help us:
* The videos are hosted on YouTube. Are you able to play other videos on YouTube?
* What version of Mac OSx are you running?
* Can you please try it in Chrome and see if the videos work?
Please let me know how it goes. We want you to be up and running!
Product Integration Manager, Creative Cloud Learning & Training
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)
This worked so that I could watch Youtube videos, but unfortunately, not on your website:
1) Right-click (or control-click) on the Safari icon in "Applications" folder.
2) Choose "get info" from the contextual menu.
3) Select "open in 32-bit" in Get Info, and then close the pane.
4) Re-launch Safari. The videos should play now....and they did....on YouTube
So, I had to download Chrome to watch the videos on your site. Success!
Cool. I'm glad to hear that you're up and running.
Thanks for digging in to this!