3 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2014 9:22 AM by Mark Mapes

Internal Error

MGINGA

Hi friends,

I receve this messenge :

internal error (object:clsid-not-found ( Object::Remote::CLIENT(Object:PROTOCOL_LOCAL I PSQL::TrayAppSvr::00000001)CID_SafeArchive::FileArchiveCache

What I can do to solve this problem

Thanks

MGINGA

• 2. Re: Internal Error
          AnneVio264

Hey MGINGA I just happened to have kind of the same problem

My Version is the Adobe CC with the latest Updates installed

I am using a Windows Laptop XMG Schenker with Windows professional

The source footage can be any kind because the same message happens to pop up using after effects, premiere, photoshop, illustrator - so mostly png jpg pdf and all sorts of different videos with different codecs and containers

FileVault

internal error (object:clsid-not-found ( Object::Remote::CLIENT(Object:PROTOCOL_LOCAL I FV:FvServerApp::00000001)CID_SafeArchive::FileArchiveCache))

So the Message written above pops up when try to store whatever I was working on - if I just do it with Strg+S or in the file menu - it makes no difference

Even tough this error occurs I can store everything the way I want but I am just really curious because this never happened before - everything was just working fine

as far as I know I never installed any third party plugins or hardware

and because it happens to happen not just with premiere i guess there is nothing wrong with the playback engine

So I hope these were enough information to help with that problem

Greetings

Anne =)

• 3. Re: Internal Error
            Mark Mapes Adobe Employee

From what I've found by Googling the error message, FileVault is an encryption system on Mac. So the first question is whether the files that are triggering this error were ever handled on a Mac computer. If so, you may need to return to the Mac to remove the encryption.