Hi, MilkMonster. Premiere Elements has its own forum and it's best to ask video-editing questions there. I'll move this over there for you.
These questions below may be for a different product... but the information you need to supply is the same, for the products you use
More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information
-Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840
Exactly what are you editing?
Codec & Format information, with 2 links inside to read
-read both links in reply #1 http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1270588
Report back with the codec details of your file, use the programs below... A screen shot works well to SHOW people what you are doing
Also, The Help-and-Tutorials page http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1275830 may help
And, the Premiere Elements FAQ List http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere_elements/premiere_elements_faq?view=all
And, finally... IF you are editing Motion JPEG... read below
- problems with Samsung codec http://forums.adobe.com/thread/699493
- and Fuji http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1015922
You have provided us with no real details with which to help you. Your answers will be in the details that you supply. These are the specific Premiere Elements questions that need specific Premiere Elements answers in order to help us help you.
1. What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?
2. What are the video and audio properties of what you are importing into the Premiere Elements project?
See MediaInfo readout if you do not have the full details of video and audio compression, frame size, frame rate, interlaced or progressive, file extension, pixel aspect ratio, duration? What camera are these video with no video coming from? What are your camera settings?
3. How are you importing these media into the project?
4. What are you or the project setting as the project preset to match the properties of those source media?
1. Have you confirmed that your video card driver is up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the video card?
2. When you say no video, do you mean no video in that your project's media storage area's thumbnail shows some sort of music logo or do you mean something else, like red video, green video, or still something else.
3. Is this issue "it worked before but not now?" or "it never worked before?"
4. The classical questions...do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on the computer with Premiere Elements and are you running the Program as "Run As Administrator" or from a User Account with Administrative Privileges?
Let us start here and then decide what next.
Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification on anything that I have written. If you do not understand a particular question, I will explain further and/or rewrite the question.