• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having problems with recent update of adobe digital editions

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download an open book from library and when I tried to transfer to my Kobo I got message

"CE-COPY-NOTALLOWED"no permission to copy book.  When I tried to return it I got Message

Ë-BAD-LOAN-ID"   I have downloaded other books with no problem, but have had other problems with this version . i.e.  the program often shuts down when I return books to library,  If I try to download 2 books at a time, when downloading the 2nd book, it tells me I am still downloading the first book and says I already have it.  Is anyone having these problems and does anyone have a solution.  I would like to go back to 1st version of Adobe Digital if possible, it worked much better for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I find the older v1.7.2 has many fewer bugs than the newer V2.0 or 2.0.1.

There are lots of bugs in ADE2.0.  (You can have them both installed at once if you like.)

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines