• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing css into Robohelp

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2008 Jan 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to import my own css into Robohelp so that we don't have to manually edit every single document we already have. I was told that the way to do it was to add the following to the <head> tag/paragraph.

<style type="text/css" media="all">@import "OurOwn.css";</style>

This assumes, of course, that our css file is called "OurOwn.css". The request is completely ignored and the generated code shows no signs of our css. If, however, I manually edit documents and add the following to the <head> paragraph:

<link rel=StyleSheet href="..\OurOwn.css">

It works fine. Any ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks, and take care out there.
TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wftl and welcome to the RH community. I find it easier to apply a style sheet to the topic's properties. It means no messing around inside the HTML and you can apply the .CSS across multiple topics at a time by selecting them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Colum,

Sadly, we have hundreds of topics which would make applying an external style sheet via topics a daunting proposal.

Over to you, and thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nay, not so!

Just select every appropriate topic in the Topics tab, right click and select Properties, and assign the external style sheet in the Appearance tab.

Presto, change-o!

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you do this from the Topic List tab at the bottom of the screen and NOT from the Project Manager tab at the left.  You will save yourself hours of work if you select all of your files in the Topic List at one time and just apply your one CSS file once! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp