• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My client is interested in Adobe BC Hosting..but..

Contributor ,
Sep 13, 2013 Sep 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone who's already been through this process please help me out.

I am going to build an editable site for my client using Adobe Muse.  My first time doing in-browser ediitng, and I understand that BC has to host it...fine. 

I don't want to start a trial site and I'm not interested in a Partner program. Just want to purchase the hosting and get going on building the new site.

My question is, where do I send my client to sign up for the hosting.

Do they have to create an Adobe account, purchase it, and then share with me their log-in info?  If so, can someone share the link with me so I can send it to my client?

Or do I have to do that for them?

As you can see, this area is really cloudy for me, and pretty difficult to find answers. All I can find is information for partnership, or starting a free trial.

I did find a link with subscription prices and information, but I am just not sure of where to go ahead with purchasing and setting up an account.

Sorry for the newbie ignorance. 

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Typcially all that is needed is to start a trial site which is linked to a free partner account.  That is required as all sites are linked to a partner account (free or paid) so no way around that but it really doesn't matter in this case and you're not paying anything extra. 

Then you'll begin working on the trial site until ready to proceed live.  This is where you'll pay the monthly or annual subscription to upgrade from the trial to "live" which BC hosting is included.  You'll add the domain site once the site has been made live and that is it. 

After the site has been upgraded here are the steps to add the domain onto your BC site.

- http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/using/change-site-domain.html

Hope this helps!

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It helped a ton Sidney.  I thank you for responding. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines