7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2013 3:36 PM by Lucia Lao

Not receiving email notifications

PaulRannis

All of a sudden I am no longer receiving email notifications. I've checked the settings and I am supposed to be receiving them.

I turned email notifications off, then on again. Deleted the emails and re-added them. Still no luck.

Please help !

• 1. Re: Not receiving email notifications
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

I believe you are referring to the FormsCentral / Options / Email Notification To: field setting.

By default, the email notification will be sent to your active FormsCentral account, whichever you use to sign-in to FormsCentral at the time. If you added more email addresses, first you have to share the form with the other person, if the other person has an active account with FormsCentral, then both, you and the other person should not have problem receiving the email notification. 

If the other person does not have an active account on FormsCentral, then after you shared the form with the other person, he/she needs to create a new FormsCentral account (Free account will work), and also verify his/her account and sign-in.

Hope this helps, if not, then please share the form to llao@adobe.com

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: Not receiving email notifications
            PaulRannis Level 1

Lucia,

I (personally) am the author of the form, and I created a 2nd account for employees access & modify the form. Neither of my email addresses are receiving notifications that a form has been filled out.

None of the settings have changed, we just stopped getting notifications. 

How can we get this problem resolved?

Paul

• 3. Re: Not receiving email notifications

Hi,

Please check your spam forlder or any other filter that your mail system might have and let me know.

Also, please note, that if you have Email Receipts enabled, the email address in "Email Receipts To:" field is the same as the "Email Notification From:" field, which means that if you were seeing your email notification from: "FormsCentral Notifications" you will now see the email From heading = email-address that you have selected in "Email Receipts To:" field.  Will you check if you are getting an email notification from your form filler email address?

Thanks,

Lucia

• 4. Re: Not receiving email notifications
                PaulRannis Level 1

Lucia,

That was the very first thing I did. When I set up the Adobe forms originally,  I used my AOL address, which I rarely check anymore because I get way too much spam. I then set up another adobe account using our work email address,  which does not have a spam filter,  not spam box. I did check my AOL mail and my AOL Spam box, but nothing is in there.

Paul

• 5. Re: Not receiving email notifications

Hi,

Do you have Email Receipts enabled? Please provide a screenshot of what you see in

FormsCentral/Options/Email Receipts and FormsCentral/Options/Email Notifications settings.

Thanks,

Lucia

• 6. Re: Not receiving email notifications
                    PaulRannis Level 1

Lucia,

These screen shots are from my mobile device but you can see the settings. ...

See attached

Paul

• 7. Re: Not receiving email notifications

Hi,

Please send the screenshots to llao@adobe.com

Thanks,

Lucia